Our Clients in the News
We have garnered media attention for our clients in a variety of media outlets, from daily newspapers to magazines, radio and TV shows, online news sites, and more. Here is a small sample of placements we have secured:
Social Media Exposure
We love working with social media influencers to promote our clients books. Here are some Instagram posts that we secured to promote #BabyLove by Corine Dehghanpisheh. Kids all around the world are reading her picture book.
With a PR campaign at Book Publicity Services, we will have readers all over the world posting about your book on Instagram. We work with book reviewers (who also post on Instagram – AKA Bookstagrammers or Social Media Influencers). Having your book posted about on Instagram is a great way to reach more potential readers and it is so fun to see genuine readers posting about YOUR book and sharing it with their followers.
- Below you can see some examples of Instagram & YouTube posts we secured for our clients books.
- Readers will post about your book on their Instagram stories, and other social media platforms.
- We can help coordinate giveaways to help promote your book on Instagram.
- We will also help build up your Instagram page and increase your followers.
- We will coordinate placements to promote your book on a variety of social media channels – YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and more.
We have helped our clients become Amazon Bestsellers. With Ballet in My Soul by Eva Maze hit #1 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases. Real Food for Pregnancy by Lily Nichols is also an Amazon Bestseller.
We have coordinated hundreds of reviews for our clients books – on Amazon, Goodreads, YouTube, and other channels.